Ferry Cottage, Martham
Sleeps 4 – 2 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – 1 Pet – Please call or email to BOOK!
Enjoying a beautiful waterfront location, Ferry Cottage in Martham has superb views over the River Thurne and a National Trust wildlife reserve. This is a single storey detached, two-bedroomed property with all rooms on the ground floor. The accommodation is modern, light, and spacious with open plan living – french doors open to give direct access to the river.
This is beautiful riverside cottage is great for families to use as a base for exploring the wonderful Norfolk Broads and Coast. Whatever your interest, fishing, birdwatching, wildlife spotting or enjoying time in a boat, you will find that this property is in the ideal spot.
Ground floor accommodation:–
Kitchen – with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine
Lounge/diner – with wood burner, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player/iPod dock and French doors leading to decking area
Bedroom 1 – Double bed with en-suite shower & toilet facilities
Bedroom 2 – Twin beds with en-suite shower & toilet facilities
- No booking fee if you book direct!
- Oil central heating
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Cot & Highchair
- Initial fuel for wood burner included
- Private parking for 1 car – additional parking available approx 85 yards away
- Note – unfenced access to river!
- Fishing from decking area – mooring available on request
- Day boat hire – available from the owner
- Weekly start day – Saturday
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £150
Picnics / Afternoon Teas
If you are looking to treat yourself or are celebrating a special occassion during your stay, why not order a celebration cake or Afternoon Tea. We are pleased to recommend ‘Charlies Cakes and Bakes‘ who can offer the most delicious picnics or afternoon teas and cakes.
Just order in advance and have them delivered on your preferred day. If you need any assistance, just give us a call.