Ferry Cottage, Martham
Sleeps 4 – 2 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms – 1 Pet
Enjoying a beautiful waterfront location, this holiday cottage has superb views over the River Thurne and a National Trust wildlife reserve. Ferry Cottage is a single storey detached, two-bedroomed property with all rooms on the ground floor. The accommodation is modern, light, and spacious with open plan living – french doors open to give direct access to the river.
This is beautiful riverside cottage is great for families to use as a base for exploring the wonderful Norfolk Broads and Coast. Whatever your interest, fishing, birdwatching, wildlife spotting or enjoying time in a boat, you will find that this property is in the ideal spot.
Ground floor accommodation:–
Kitchen – with electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine
Lounge/diner – with wood burner, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player/iPod dock and French doors leading to decking area
Bedroom 1 – Double bed with en-suite shower & toilet facilities
Bedroom 2 – Twin beds with en-suite shower & toilet facilities
- Oil central heating
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Cot & Highchair
- Initial fuel for wood burner included
- Private parking for 1 car – additional parking available approx 85 yards away
- Note – unfenced access to river!
- Fishing from decking area – mooring available on request
- Day boat hire – available from the owner
- Weekly start day – Saturday
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £150